• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikenyc88 super duper official supreme feedback thread

69 posts in this topic

There is only ONE WORD that can sum up Mikenyc88... SHATLICIOUS!

He's always an essential part of Cloonython and I fully expect him to bring his distinct brand of to the next one.

Realize that I would dig thru ARSE LARVAE to save this man's life... and I would do this openmouthed if I had to.

The Clooney commode lid shall always be upright up for you my friend.

I engaged in a transaction with this gentleman involving the transfer of legal tender for comic books. The transaction was completed in a manner and in a time frame that comports with generally accepted principles surrounding such transactions. Those considering to enter into such transactions in the future with this gentleman may rely upon this characterization as an accurate account of said transaction.

I engaged in a transaction with this gentleman involving the transfer of legal tender for comic books. The transaction was completed in a manner and in a time frame that comports with generally accepted principles surrounding such transactions. Those considering to enter into such transactions in the future with this gentleman may rely upon this characterization as an accurate account of said transaction.

I vehemently deny these spurious and inflammatory claims and will be seeking a writ of habeas corpus as well as a prima facie dismissal and I object as he is leading the witness.

Good day Sir!