• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More books added - Prices lowered !

38 posts in this topic

I realize yet again that I am in need of narrowing my focus and obtaining the White Whale of my collection....So, while I love the # 1 issues, I know they aren't first appearances and I must stick with that original plan....So instead of a GL 1, I want to get a Showcase 22....Instead of a JLA 1, I will go after B&B 28.....etc.....etc....

Now there have been some incredible sales threads, so I really hope my stuff doesn't get lost in the shuffle.....

I will add more books later, as things sell and I get a grasp on what the dollar amount I need to get my goal.

The usual rules apply : First :takeit: gets it over any PM chit-chat. I am open to offers, but I have little room on these books and I really don't "need" to sell...so no GMANing me please..... :baiting:

Shipping is free, regardless of where the buyer is located. Insurance is the buyer's responsibility.....

Feel free to PM for questions or time payments....

Green Lantern 1 CGC 7.0 - ON HOLD

GL1FrontCover.jpg

Plastic Man 1 CGC 9.2 - SOLD

pm1.jpg[/img]

Just wondering why you would sell Green Lantern for a low price, I know its fair for everyone else, but that grade is worth around $4,500 =)

Please pass over what you are smoking..

I agree. What are you talking about? It's a "fair" price, but certainly not half price. That's a weird thing to say.