• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Signature Series Tale of Woe

126 posts in this topic

And in their defense DWC has stated that the issue is not with them but with CGC because of the busy convention season and the SS director being out of town a lot with shows. They said they too are inquiring but not getting info and stuff isn't being done as requested. So who knows what's going on but hopefully it all works out for both of us soon. :wishluck:

Baloney, I have not had one book lost or very late this convention season when submitting directly to CGC. Getting tired of facilitators blaming CGC for their own customer service gaffe's. Nice to see DWC throw good people like Joe under the bus in PM's while sucking up to him at shows.

I have had similar experiences when submitting through Desert Wind. I have found that the books always show up at some point however the communication might need a little improvement. They really never answer my 1st or 2nd inquires about a submission and not one time have they ever gotten back with info that I could take to CGC to follow up with, even after months of asking what's going on and inquiring about an invoice number...

I am still waiting on a book and/or invoice number I was promised but have yet to receive. I have been told the same things, first it's been submitted, then I should have already received it, then it's on hold then it should have been released then they will need to talk to CGC again, then they don't know what's going on and last I heard it was finally going to be released and fast tracked in mid September and then instead I was told that somehow it showed up in New York at the NYCC and then was submitted there...At this point I am still waiting (shrug)

Now that said, I have submitted through them a handful of times and while up-to-date info isn't usually easy to get, they most always deliver in the end. And in their defense DWC has stated that the issue is not with them but with CGC because of the busy convention season and the SS director being out of town a lot with shows. They said they too are inquiring but not getting info and stuff isn't being done as requested. So who knows what's going on but hopefully it all works out for both of us soon. :wishluck:

OK, now I don't feel so bad.

This thread is like going to a group therapy session. After hearing the tales of woe from people who are worse off than you, it somehow gives you hope.

And in their defense DWC has stated that the issue is not with them but with CGC because of the busy convention season and the SS director being out of town a lot with shows. They said they too are inquiring but not getting info and stuff isn't being done as requested. So who knows what's going on but hopefully it all works out for both of us soon. :wishluck:

Baloney, I have not had one book lost or very late this convention season when submitting directly to CGC. Getting tired of facilitators blaming CGC for their own customer service gaffe's. Nice to see DWC throw good people like Joe under the bus in PM's while sucking up to him at shows.

FWIW, DWC told me (early on in this saga) that CGC is "messed up". Meanwhile, CGC is adamant that DWC has not contacted them to release the book.

I say we hold a cage match. Whoever comes out alive can hand-deliver my book to me.

FWIW, DWC told me (early on in this saga) that CGC is "messed up". Meanwhile, CGC is adamant that DWC has not contacted them to release the book.

I say we hold a cage match. Whoever comes out alive can hand-deliver my book to me.

You'd be wise to lay money on CGC.

Gambling is bad for you (tsk)

So is pot and alcohol. :gossip:

Why is it that the things that are bad for you are the things we most enjoy?

OR maybe I'm just speaking for myself. (He says as he savours his third glass of superb pinot noir.)

How would you know, goody two-shoes?

Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?

Subtle innuendos follow.

There must be something inside.

Not his finest hour but I did have this as a picture disc single.

Subtle innuendos follow.

Not his finest hour but I did have this as a picture disc single.

As a comeback single, the remix of Wonderful was actually quite good. I have it on download.

Subtle innuendos follow.

I pegged you as an Adam Ant fan. hm