• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Comic Con April 30/May 1 2011

180 posts in this topic

Nice to see positive thinking!

The reason last year’s had huge lines was because it drew an even larger crowd than the promoters expected. I am not speaking for them, but I’m sure that they would have preferred to get everyone inside. Why would they want to keep people away or out? Every venue has a capacity of people that can be accommodated according to fire laws and last year it was unfortunately reached, and early as well.

They have moved the con to the Hynes Convention Center, which is much larger, so I’m guessing reaching capacity will be a non-issue.

LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!!!

On a nik note, the parking garage next to the Hynes is open 24 hours! I saw the sign and recalled the show in Spring 09 when after the Sat night dinner nik walked back to his car and found the garage closed. Instead of calling one of us he took a(n expensive) cab ride home.

In Bahston. Just had some Clam Chowdah!! with my friend Steve and Blazing Bob Storms.

Think im gonna be having a special on mylite2's at the show. They will be cheaper than the website so stop on by and stock up.

Jeff

Have fun everyone, I wish I was there. On the plus side I am at another convention & many people were talking about that there is another show in Boston this weekend & some dealers were set up there instead of here (NJ)

To Dealers & fans

Have a great show & a fun time. :hi:

Just had dinner with your brother, I wish he were in NJ too.

:whee:

Hi andy sorry i didnt say bye the woman was ready to go lol

It was nice to see you and meet her, hopefully you guys enjoyed the show!

Ya it was fun i might come back tomorrow bymyself, ill come by if i do

Ya it was fun i might come back tomorrow bymyself, ill come by if i do

Hopefully see you then! Did you pick up anything cool?

Oh face it, your gonna miss me when i leave tomorrow. You will be X-ing the days off the calendar until i return. :acclaim:

Thanks for giving us a ride back to the hotel. (worship)