• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ho..Ho...Ho! Santa Jive's Huge Holiday Slab Sale...GA/SA/BA *CLOSED* Thanks!

214 posts in this topic

Cap # 145 (CGC 9.4 White) $50 Okay, that miswrap is hideous... :cry:

Cap146cgc94.jpg

WOW! That might be the biggest miswrap ive ever seen hm

(tsk)

It's kind of an unspoken, but you are not suppose to do that in a person's sale threads.

You are kind of new, so I figured I would give you a heads-up.

Cap # 145 (CGC 9.4 White) $50 Okay, that miswrap is hideous... :cry:

Cap146cgc94.jpg

WOW! That might be the biggest miswrap ive ever seen hm

(tsk)

It's kind of an unspoken, but you are not suppose to do that in a person's sale threads.

You are kind of new, so I figured I would give you a heads-up.

I appreciate it Nerf, but Jason's cool, and BTW, I was more then eager to point out the obvious when I listed the book, so I pretty much invited the comment. lol

No harm, no foul. (thumbs u

My bad Jive :blush:

Normally, i wouldnt say anything but since you described the miswrap as "hideous", i didnt think it was a big deal. Again though, sorry about that. I'll make up for it by buying another stack of your books (thumbs u

Probably would have been better to just PM me about it though Nerf and then i could have just deleted it rather than draw twice as much attention to it by quoting it.

Probably would have been better to just PM me about it though Nerf and then i could have just deleted it rather than draw twice as much attention to it by quoting it.

I'm hip, and I normally wouldn't say anything when the sellers himself dogs it out.

So I am not trying to be a puttz, but I quoted it to avoid the dog pile of the rabbit routine

that I have seen around here before.

I have seen instances where 3 or 4 quotings on a book happened where the people were

dogging it out and thus giving "0" percent chance of the book to be sold.

But anywho it seems you are a High Roller that will keep sellers happy with large book purchases,

so what do I know.

:insane:

Books kept inside Mylars with backing boards don't show the white spine border hardly at all. I've noticed lots of my raw books have some white spine edge. It doesn't bother me nearly as much as it used to. People should give them some love for their grade, and a good home.

Great books Jive, and that 9.6 ASM 91 is priced too low BTW. Somebody better grab that one soon. Regards,

I'm hip, and I normally wouldn't say anything when the sellers himself dogs it out.

So I am not trying to be a puttz, but I quoted it to avoid the dog pile of the rabbit routine

that I have seen around here before.

I have seen instances where 3 or 4 quotings on a book happened where the people were

dogging it out and thus giving "0" percent chance of the book to be sold.

But anywho it seems you are a High Roller that will keep sellers happy with large book purchases,

so what do I know.

:insane:

No problem, appreciate the heads up.

Like i said, normally i wouldnt say anything but since he made fun of it and it was pretty much the cheapest book he's selling, i didnt think it was a big deal. If it was a high priced book i wouldnt have said anything which is what i should have done anyways regardless of the price (thumbs u