• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Decepticon's feedback thread

52 posts in this topic

Decepticon always helps everyone else out with their sales threads but couldnt find a feedback thread for him. If he already has one, i apologize but wanted to give him some good feedback for a flawless transaction we had.

I got a few Xmen and an Avengers from him last week and he gets 2 BIG (thumbs u

The books were priced great, he was in constant contact thruout and he shipped fast as lightning! The only downside to the transaction was the 5 minutes it took me to remove all the bubblewrap he had protecting the books he sent! lol

Thanks again decepticon!

Mr. Decepticon is as expedient in his transactions as his summarizing abilities. Always a pleasure and the DD slab was packed for a rumble, came quicker than most members, and looks mighty purdy. Thank you again.

Ken is awesome. (worship)

Haven't yet had the pleasure of buying or selling with him but we've spoken/written a few times and he's a very cool cat.

But more importantly:

He is so unselfish with his free Recaps/Updates he exemplifies everything good about this board and what we should all aspire to. It's 12:30 am here in California and I just took a short break from scanning to eat a box of Lucky Charms. When I returned he had performed a sweet recap of my entire thread! (thumbs u

And he's where? VA?

That means at 3:30am in the morning this amazing human being is setting up a Recap of my 17 page FS thread which can only make my sales thread better.

This is one boardie I'm going to make sure gets taken care of!