• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The natives are restless today....

39 posts in this topic

Yes more :popcorn:

:ohnoez:

Although I will caution the OP that He11blazer did not tell the whole story...while the Earth did indeed cool, it is now heating up again. This circular nature of history leads me to believe the oil will soon change to dinosaurs (hopefully zombies...mmm Zombie Rex) :insane:

Wait....wouldn't Zombie dinos be a tad...redundant...?

I mean, regular T-Rex goes around eating people...

Zombie T-Rex goes around...eating...people.....yeah, doesn't seem like much a a difference, then...

Ah...but you forget the cool horrific rotting element to the Zombie Rex...and of course by the transitive rule of Romero, you got the zombie shuffling too (thumbs u

:roflmao:

um I have a gpa account. thanks for your help :baiting: 12month average is $60.

Don't know where you are getting 30-40 from. those were outliers just like the $150's were as well.

I am a finance person who just had questions about the reason common HG books have a 10%+ flucuation in the same week.

You do realize you could just ignore this thread right?

N00bs.

Winning friends and influencing people since 2002. (thumbs u

Mate, he asked a genuine question and got his head bit off. He's bitten back ,very politely.

It's often the long-time posters on here, rather than the "noobs", who have plenty to learn about winning friends and influencing people.

With respect.

Yeah. Up yours, Fingh! (thumbs u

um I have a gpa account. thanks for your help :baiting: 12month average is $60.

Don't know where you are getting 30-40 from. those were outliers just like the $150's were as well.

I am a finance person who just had questions about the reason common HG books have a 10%+ flucuation in the same week.

You do realize you could just ignore this thread right?

N00bs.

Winning friends and influencing people since 2002. (thumbs u

Mate, he asked a genuine question and got his head bit off. He's bitten back ,very politely.

It's often the long-time posters on here, rather than the "noobs", who have plenty to learn about winning friends and influencing people.

With respect.

Yeah. Up yours, Fingh! :thumbs u

It gets better. Some hot shill action just kicked up as well.

You should grow up.

I'll grow up if you promise to beg, borrow or steal a sense of humor.

And you have a sense of humor?

It's like a Nuclear Bomb of WIN exploded in the WHOLE Comics forum today!

:cloud9: x INFINITY

You don't have to come and confess; we lookin' for you. We gon' find you, we gon' find you. So you can run and tell that, run and tell that, homeboy, home-home-homeboy.

You should grow up.

I'll grow up if you promise to beg, borrow or steal a sense of humor.

And you have a sense of humor?

It's like a Nuclear Bomb of WIN exploded in the WHOLE Comics forum today!

:cloud9: x INFINITY

You don't have to come and confess; we lookin' for you. We gon' find you, we gon' find you. So you can run and tell that, run and tell that, homeboy, home-home-homeboy.

Better be a household name

Weather man tellin' us it ain't gon' rain

So now we sittin' in a drop-top, soaking wet

In a silk suit, tryin' not to sweat

Hits somersaults without the net

But this'll be the year that we won't forget

I still am laughing at the metabolic deep impact tremor. :roflmao:

You are my hero.

I can balance that out and make you hate me...did you see the Perez commission I just got in?