• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

new year's fun with numbers

290 posts in this topic

Jeff those are such great covers except issue #12, I don't quite know what to make of it. :eek::grin:

Different times. Rent Anchors Away or On the Town sometime.

Perhaps the cover also illustrates how all branches of the armed forces were united in the task at hand.

Or maybe Supes needs to have a long talk with Lois.

Anyone got a 10?

lsufla08-1.jpg

What is it with Gator fans and pink stretch pants?

her exposed legs had about 1/2" hairs, and when she caught me making a face advised me that her fall leg-shaving was scheduled for the next week. told me that her seasonal shearing was about twice as often as most of her fellowfemalefans, as they generally go with just a winter/summer chop.

Anyone got a 10?

lsufla08-1.jpg

What is it with Gator fans and pink stretch pants?

her exposed legs had about 1/2" hairs, and when she caught me making a face advised me that her fall leg-shaving was scheduled for the next week. told me that her seasonal shearing was about twice as often as most of her fellowfemalefans, as they generally go with just a winter/summer chop.

:idea: That explains Gator's hair-cut regimen.

Anyone got a 10?

lsufla08-1.jpg

A "10" is made up of a "1" and "0." I see the zero but still looking for the one. :baiting: