• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

new year's fun with numbers

290 posts in this topic

Just a beautifully presenting 4.0. Congratulations on your newest acquisition. That is one fine looking book!

thanks walter; i'm still giddy over it's acquisition.

MID-STREAM RULES CHANGE!!

some opportunistic, exibitionist, show-off boardies have taken advantage of this thread to show 2 books for a given prefix, such as a 4.0 AND a 4.5 today. as creator of this thread, i deign that a great idea! from here on out, the "single book" requirement is eased to accomodate a single book of each increment within the day's prefix; the 9th is going to be a really fun day of postings, and i am hopeful that one of you out there has a 9.9. so, here be my 4.5.

punch12.jpg

CaptainAmerica20.jpg

cap 20 is such a great funny-book. and what a pretty 4.5 that is.

It's a pretty new arrival. The main defect is a little hard to see, but the bottom left hand corner has some paper loss/abrasion. Other than that, a great looking book in hand.

CaptainAmerica20.jpg

cap 20 is such a great funny-book. and what a pretty 4.5 that is.

It's a pretty new arrival. The main defect is a little hard to see, but the bottom left hand corner has some paper loss/abrasion. Other than that, a great looking book in hand.

I love the double page spread in this one... The Fiend that was a Fakir (?or something like that)