• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON III ! ..help this thread die! -FINAL 50% OFF WHATS LEFT IN EFFECT !

1,004 posts in this topic

INCREDIBLE HULK # 102 - I want to call this a FN+/VF, but has what appears to be a moisture ripple. Reminds me of what the Koch warehouse copies look/looked like. Nice and glossy, but you can tell its been stored where moisture was in the air. A pressing would flatten this baby right out. $80 cause it's that nice.

sold to Dale Roberts

INCREDIBLE HULK # 102 - I want to call this a FN+/VF, but has what appears to be a moisture ripple. Reminds me of what the Koch warehouse copies look/looked like. Nice and glossy, but you can tell its been stored where moisture was in the air. A pressing would flatten this baby right out. $80 cause it's that nice.

1AA5JAN820110018.jpg

1AA5JAN820110019.jpg

:takeit:

Not sure where this page came from. Probably a Vampirotica book since the art is by Kirk Lindo and El Torre. $25

thanks ! :) really like the dragon, but the elf (?) not so much... hm

I could get out the marker and "Clooney" that elf up some sir :)

:takeit:

^^ thanks for your purchases Dale!