• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is your honest value on the Batman #3 Rockford

58 posts in this topic

Umm..I think you're looking at a different book..the one I see has some stains on the side..the cover is off-center major with a lot of "dirty" white showing. The back cover has some kinda mark near the spine on the bottom. Might be close to a 7.0 book but it's quite ugly.

Brian

All the marks such as scratches on the front are from the case this was picked up

by my scanner.

And yes it does have a bump at the bottom corner.

Tell me this if CGC claimed this was a cleaned book then why are there stains??

This would have been removed correct??

In all honesty, I think pedigree books are really getting the star treatment in G.A. I sent in a couple Captain America's from the G.A. that are EASILY nicer then this book and they both got 6.5

Hell here's a D copy that has about twice as much damage as either of my 6.5's and it's a 6.0 yeah right.. Batman 3

Another thing Murph.

Your arrogence towards this book is highly immature.

I was asking a nice question and suddenly you came off bashing this book!.

Well if everyone had the choice to pick and choose as you do I guess we would all be as picky but then again you think all books are ugly unless perfect no??.