• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is your honest value on the Batman #3 Rockford

58 posts in this topic

rofl, stop trying to come off all high and mighty. You come on here constantly and whine whine whine..get off of it. I said personally I think the book isn't that great looking, if that hurts your ego somewhat..get a life.

Brian

The spine on yours is a bit cleaner..both have similar structure and flaws on the back cover..minus one or two of those chips on the bottom of the cover and I'd say your books just as nice as this one.

Brian

No, what started this was you complaining after I expressed my opinion on this book which is what this thread is about..if you can't take other people's opinions don't ask for them.

Finally, your book was (imo) probably a 6.0 prior to the restoration unless it was heavily soiled..

Brian

It's my opinion that isn't the nicest looking book I've ever seen, it's not very clean IMO and the off-centeredness makes it ugly..that's my opinion. If I wanted to bash the book I'd call it a piece of and say that it wasn't worth more then the CGC grading fee.

Well then I'd say your book was probably a 6.0 prior to restoration..total guess though..but if right, I'd also rather have yours (depending on what it looked like before restoration) then the D copy.

Brian

Don't worry they're mostly from me rereading all your cleaned comic propaganda. Anyways, this topic is pointless for me..I've expressed my opinion of the comic..as you asked for..you obviously don't like my opinion so you feel the need to write it off as "bashing" whatever. My opinion stands..see ya!

Brian

Murph thanks anyway for you opinion.

But I had to stand up and defend this book after you started to call it names

Sorry but you could have just left it at that when you gave your opinion of the value but then you had to throw shots and that is not what this thred was all about.

Of course it is not a nm book and I did not say it was. I did say that it was one of the better #3's graded by CGC and it is.