• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USCMitch's Feedback Thread.

51 posts in this topic

I received a nice lot of X-Men books from Mitch last week. Accurate grades, bullet-proof packaging, shipped fast! :headbang: I've already got another stack from him in the works.. Thanks Mitch!! (thumbs u

Bought two Hulk comics from Mitch, and they got here fast. Very happy with my purchase and how quickly they got here.

My one piece of constructive criticism is to not tape (as in, packing tape) the comic books to one of the pieces of the "cardboard sandwich". Scotch tape is much easier to remove, and it doesn't run the risk of messing up the bag (and possibly the comic). I couldn't remove the packing tape from the comic bag - I had to cut it. It's no biggie, I can just take the comics out of the bags and put them in new bags.

Anyway, just my 2 cents. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from you again.

Bought two Hulk comics from Mitch, and they got here fast. Very happy with my purchase and how quickly they got here.

My one piece of constructive criticism is to not tape (as in, packing tape) the comic books to one of the pieces of the "cardboard sandwich". Scotch tape is much easier to remove, and it doesn't run the risk of messing up the bag (and possibly the comic). I couldn't remove the packing tape from the comic bag - I had to cut it. It's no biggie, I can just take the comics out of the bags and put them in new bags.

For the record, I normally never tape the comic bags to the board. However, that night whether due to fatigue, a precocious two year old, or just lack of attention, I did. I should of corrected it, but I didn't notice until they were actually completely taped up and ready to go.

My apologies and thanks for not holding it against. It's a pet peeve of mine when I get books that way, and as I said, I normally never do it to books I ship. Sorry you had to be the victim of my carelessness.

For the record, I normally never tape the comic bags to the board. However, that night whether due to fatigue, a precocious two year old, or just lack of attention, I did. I should of corrected it, but I didn't notice until they were actually completely taped up and ready to go.

My apologies and thanks for not holding it against. It's a pet peeve of mine when I get books that way, and as I said, I normally never do it to books I ship. Sorry you had to be the victim of my carelessness.

Not a problem. The comics weren't damaged, and I can put them in other bags. I was just concerned about cutting the bags (or worse, the comics) when I cut the tape off the bags. No harm, no foul.

I recently brought a bunch of moderns off Mitch. Quick shipping and ecellent packing. Will def buy from him in the future. Looking forward to getting them back from CGC.

(thumbs u (thumbs u

Edited by mrdeafmuscle

I recently bought some books from Mitch on a "Steranko" themed group. What a great set of books. The books looked even better in person, and were graded in a thoughtful manner. Shipping was good, and books arrived safe and sound.

Mitch was great to communicate with and kept in touch throughout the process. A solid seller for sure.

Brian

I just received a fantastic order of Dave Stevens books from Mitch, including a gorgeous slabbed book.

check_mark_zps926efa05.jpg Super-safe packaging.

check_mark_zps926efa05.jpg Rapid shipping.

check_mark_zps926efa05.jpg Superb books.

Thank you Mitch for a fantastic transaction. I look forward to many more!

:foryou: