• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd McFarlane DWC Signing Feb 2011

325 posts in this topic

Look for the next Todd McFarlane signing opportunity to be announced within the next 30 days or so.

:popcorn: how much will it cost & how long do we have to send in books? How is tod with signing marvel covers these days ?.. I've read that he does not like signing them is that true ?

Look for the next Todd McFarlane signing opportunity to be announced within the next 30 days or so.

:popcorn: how much will it cost & how long do we have to send in books? How is tod with signing marvel covers these days ?.. I've read that he does not like signing them is that true ?

hm Look for the next Todd McFarlane signing opportunity to be announced within the next 30 days or so. Details will be released at that time.

hm Look for the next Todd McFarlane signing opportunity to be announced within the next 30 days or so. Details will be released at that time.

???

Ok let me rephrase that. Look for details to be announced within the next 30 days about the next Todd McFarlane signing. Does that make more sense? I can tell you no signing will happen before July.
I was confused by the todd not wanting to sign marvels. That would be terrible news.

Ok let me rephrase that. Look for details to be announced within the next 30 days about the next Todd McFarlane signing. Does that make more sense? I can tell you no signing will happen before July.

Cool. That gives me time to save up some cash! :grin:

I got one!! :whee:

I know it's not super high grade, but this is my very first CGC book, double SS to boot. So I am excited!

Ladies and gentlemen, and I use those terms loosely, I present my first slabbed book:

DSC00971.jpgDSC00970.jpg

CONGRATS!!!!!

And Welcome to the SS Family.... dysfunctional as we are... we all share one comon bond.... adding more ink to printed pages.