• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marmat feedback thread

53 posts in this topic

Super fast shipping, super nice guy! I was just a little angry that once I got the package in my hands, I just wanted to get the books out. However, Matteo packed them so well, that I had to spend 5 minutes performing package surgery since the books were so awesomely protected! (worship)

If you're looking for some foreign (non-US) editions, Matteo is your guy.

I bought a slab from Matteo, that even though it was tracked unfortunately went missing.

I said we could share the loss, but Matteo wouldn't hear of it and issued a full refund.

1 month later the package was found and delivered to me, totally beat up on the outside, but snug and safe and undamaged on the inside, thanks to his great packing :banana:

Matteo is one of the good guys and I would certainly have no hesitation in giving him my full recommendation for the professional way he handled this.

Thanks Matteo (thumbs u

I don't do business with foreign folks, ( Sorry its a trust issue ) However. I will with Matteo. He is very professional. not only did he send me tracking number with the link. he even kept me up to date. clearly he gets it and he know how to take care of his customers. I would not hesitate to deal with him.

one of the best packing job's I have seen in a long time coming from someone out side of the USA. Spectacular protected !! !!

Matteo will be my go to person with anything printed out side the USA.

Thank Matteo for making my buying experience a pleasurable one.

Purchased a Miracleman trade (Bk 2) from Matteo. A great find for me, he made it easy. Book arrived fast and is a wonderful addition to my collection. Great to do business with you Matteo, I'm very grateful. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

What an asset!!! Very happy with the books that I purchased from his recent sales thread. He packed the package to withstand the long voyage and everything arrived as described and much faster than I expected.

I cannot wait to buy from him again.

Finally an Action Comics 1...

One day I am going to learn Italian to read it.

Matteo provided an easy transaction and shipped the book very well. I would definitely order books from him again as I was very pleased with the results this time.

Thank you again.

Always a pleasure to deal with Matteo. I picked up another book from him and always look when I see he is offering books.

As always,

Many thanks.

Matteo helped me with a purchase that I couldn't do alone. I'm very grateful that he was willing to assist me as I now have a book that I've been looking for in high grade for a while.

He packaged it extremely well, too! There was absolutely no chance of damage during transit.

He is truly an asset to this forum.