• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comico Primer Club.
4 4

233 posts in this topic

I'll trade it for a 9.4 or better Detective 481. :) Don't know why I can't find one of those darn things.....

Sold my Tec 481 last year to make room, though not sure I would have traded it off for this book. It was definitely a 9.6 candidate too.

:sorry:

9.8 only
:sumo:

The shame is, you miss out on so many great books because everything has to be 9.8 or nothing, Sam. But hey, you leave loads of super books for me to buy.

:whee:

He said ''what would you have these graded at''

And I replied what grade I would aim for.

That doesn't mean I don't have 9.6 and lower books, I just don't slab 'em.

Don't you get testy with me, Mister Man. :sumo:

:baiting:

Plus, I have loads of PM's from a certain person asking for raw books, and his first line is always "Are they 9.8's?"

:o

Don't you get testy with me, Mister Man. :sumo:

:baiting:

Plus, I have loads of PM's from a certain person asking for raw books, and his first line is always "Are they 9.8's?"

Point taken.

I'll trade it for a 9.4 or better Detective 481. :) Don't know why I can't find one of those darn things.....

They don't exist. They were just so horrifically printed, I doubt there will ever be a 9.8, and if there is, it's easily a $2,000 book.

They don't exist. They were just so horrifically printed, I doubt there will ever be a 9.8, and if there is, it's easily a $2,000 book.

(and for the metaphorically challenged, I don't mean they don't REALLY exist. I mean they are incredibly rare.)

But my comic book collection is still better than yours :baiting::angel:

:popcorn:

Maybe so, but for how long? :sumo:

Sarah told me, "As long as it takes - that chump doesn't have anything on my collection."

(shrug)

:o This means ''WAR''!!! bf-piratebullet.gif