• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,863 posts in this topic

On 7/31/2021 at 8:33 PM, Mftonto said:
On 7/31/2021 at 6:16 PM, diva_tsarina said:

Speaking of Patreons, what other comic creators are on Patreon that people are following?

I follow Brett Parson. 

Recently decided to shake up my "Iron" Throne theme by having a couple of characters actually battle for the throne.  Chris Batista kicked off this new iteration in all the right ways! 

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1749213

image4.thumb.jpeg.0af29ccfea6def71d9b9fa22f134d8f4.jpeg

On 7/21/2021 at 12:44 PM, Rick2you2 said:

Straight commissions don't really interest me anymore. Why waste an artist's talent on a simple image when you can have him do something original and different? So, when I ran into an old friend at a recent show, Chris Battista, I asked him to draw something special that I described in detail. He came through with flying colors (although, I was expecting an annoyed Hoppy instead of a smiling one). After Chris posted it on Facebook, someone decided that they liked it so much, they colored it. Here's the original and the color version.

CBattista_PSHoppyZatanna.thumb.jpg.c55971dff31f7352afac09b3e3ac6664.jpgCBattistaCommission.thumb.jpg.764dca336045f16c288be41ea4a82140.jpg

That's magic!.