• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,863 posts in this topic

I walked away from this years edition of Stockholm International Comics Festival (back IRL after being digital only for two years) with two sketches in the book and one commission in the works.

1079396169_JamesHundSIS22_small.jpg.c46bcd2dfb64fa051f47951cd8f70b8d.jpg

Swedish comic genius (and accomplished blues musician) Patrik Norrman drew his characters James Hund (international playboy) and his sidekick Lieutenant Barskeback (very trigger happy).

Hanna_Pyas_SIS22_small.jpg.3a95a37545a768e5e75933e348bfcc23.jpg

Hanna Stromberg who currently is having great success with her comic strip Our House (think Hi and Lois for the 2020:s) drew swedish Donald Duck-translator and founder of the Swedish Donaldistic Society Stefan Dios (which she has done many times before). He is obviously not amused (Caption: "Why do I have to be drawn all the tine?").

Harley_Beach_CAF_small.jpg.f27901cc764d87710f2621a4d2d653db.jpg

I asked Oscar Hjelmgren if he could elaborate on his previous interpretation of Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, maybe a little cheesecake perhaps? Time was short because the birth of his first kid was scheduled just a couple of weeks later, but he managed to squeeze it in before baby boy Astor was squeezed out.This is what I recieved in the mail: A large (297 x 420 mm) acrylic painting of Harley at the beach, playing Frogwhack.  B|

Click on the pictures for larger scans in my CAF gallery.

On 7/15/2022 at 5:40 PM, Wolvie_Fan said:

I'm not really a commission collector, but everyone's been talking about this Eranga cat, so I decided to dip my toe into the commission waters.  This dude killed it!  DPS of Wolverine vs. Sabretooth.  He sketched on the back of the pages some girl named Brittany Renner.  No idea who she was until I looked her up.  Oofah.  Eranga Devasurendra, heluva great artist, super cool dude, and gets your commission done in a very reasonable amount of time.  I think he has some published work with Barrucci (Dynamite).   He is on CAF, if you ever want to reach out to him.  Nice collection also....Thanks again, Eranga

IMG_1541.JPG

He rocks... great dude too! 

On 7/2/2022 at 9:01 PM, MR SigS said:

Val Semeiks recently penciled my latest Hulk vs The Thing commission, and sent it to John Dell to finish, and I just received word he did. :headbang:

tGZTSsv.jpg

Aflalmy.jpg

I guess I posted too soon and will never do it again. Turns out the page was sent to Destrehan, LA, and I live in Oregon. :facepalm:

If by some remote chance it was sent to anyone here, please message me :wishluck: