• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,873 posts in this topic

On 7/10/2023 at 1:10 PM, JadeGiant said:

Who loves a Hembeck? I sure do - hope you enjoy this commission from Fred transforming into the gamma powered Hembeck Hulk (first appearance too)

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1937712

I have one of Fred transformed into Santa Claus; almost the same thing. :)

Hembeck, Fred - Sugar and Spike 100 Cover (created).jpg

Edited by alxjhnsn

On 2/12/2011 at 2:33 PM, Bill C said:

Great thread! I've got a couple coming (they were pencils only, I got them lettered and am now working on getting them inked) and I know I'm going to be blown away with the finished product.

I'd love to get something done by Ron Lim if he currently accepts commissions, but his website appears to be down (last I checked a few weeks ago). Anyone have a contact for him?

Dang I just saw him at SDCC and got a drawing. I could've asked him. If I go back Saturday and see him, I'll get that info for ya.

I got my latest Vega/Baroness cover homage commission in today.  This time it’s an 8 1/2” x 11” homage of Uncanny X-Men #177 by Shane Hunt:

IMG_6753.jpeg

A mock-up print featuring the trade dress;

IMG_6754.jpeg

The original comic cover inspiration:

IMG_3142.jpeg

Edited by Benedict Judas Hel