• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fingh serenaded me with Gaga.

38 posts in this topic

I guess Lady Gaga has talent, I personally don't see it, but that's here nor there. What I do see is that she hit a lot of branches falling out of the ugly tree so she uses elaborate costumes and masks to draw attention away from her bunk mug. My 2c rant for the night.

Continue with the serenading you two.

I guess Lady Gaga has talent, I personally don't see it, but that's here nor there. What I do see is that she hit a lot of branches falling out of the ugly tree so she uses elaborate costumes and masks to draw attention away from her bunk mug. My 2c rant for the night.

WHUH...!!

UH...!!

(GASP!!!)

You're just jealous.

;)

Ugh. I cannot believe I'm linking effin Perez Hilton, but still...

lady_gaga_high_school.jpg

Scrape off the pancake, and she's actually a very pretty girl.

:)

She does have talent, which is why it's a shame she feels she has to do all the theatrics. Maybe your theory is correct = she doesn't feel attractive and wants to draw attention away from herself. While not a beauty, I don't think she 'hit the ugly tree'.

You can argue one way or another but I feel that she is very talented and I enjoy her theatrics.

It's these pictures that completely shatter the image. Not but a few years ago she was another NYU student wearing Abercrombie hoodies and cons. Now she's a modern Liberace who speaks as if ordained by God to always be a pop-star?