• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fingh serenaded me with Gaga.

38 posts in this topic

Ok some one post a recent pic of hers. Without a costume and no extensive cakeup on. Cause I would say in those pics she looks normal and halfway cute.

As for making herself not look....I'm personally not buying that one.

Those are recent pics.

She's only 24.

I'm not defending her art. I'm not defending her outrageous theatrics (which have proven quite successful, have they not?)

I'm simply saying that...under the glam and the glitter, there's a stunningly beautiful woman, who is made more attractive (to me) because she makes me search for her beauty, instead of parading it around like a supermodel, like someone who prostitutes her beauty for money. She goes out of her way to be (conventionally) ugly, but that doesn't mean she really is. She makes her beauty that much more alluring because it's not out in front, to be first adored and then discarded when the fickle public gets tired of it...and the public ALWAYS gets tired of it. Instead, she hides it like a priceless diamond, so that it's only visible on occasion, and then only in brief flashes of brilliance.

When I first saw her, I was like "Um. Bleagh. What an ugo." But then, I saw something for a split second and I thought to myself "wait...what was that? Did I see what I thought I saw?" And sure enough, there she was, underneath it all, but only for a second.

There are glimpses of her that I have seen that are breathtakingly beautiful,1:52 in Bad Romance, for example, that stir up every manly feeling I've ever had...the fact that she's crying probably contributes, which always makes me want to be Papa Bear Protector...

Surely...surely...I'm not the only guy on earth who has had a woman take his breath away....

hm

I admit, I romanticize this a lot...but if there's one thing women like, it's romantics....

Come on...really? THIS is UGLY?

Lady-Gaga-High-School-Pic.jpg

:cloud9:

You should see some of the work I've done with Photoshop. She's not ugly, just average with a tap of the ugly stick on the nose. No biggie.

The theatrics is a means of promotion. Even bad press is good press. She has a lot of talent. I was surprised when I heard what she has out so far. Forget putting her voice through half a million dollars worth of equipment before it's recorded. Her content and presentation is good.

I think the whole ugly, picked on story is just to relate to the majority that would buy her CDs. If she hiccups once and her sales drop she'll be irrelevant within a year no matter what she does. It's an act. There is a good amount of GaGa stuff pre Gaga floating around out there that shows she normal.

Let me see if I can find her pre Gaga stuff.

What button did you use on this site to embed to code. I tried 3 ways before I gave up.

Click the switch to full screen button, and you will see a dropdown field below the text box with the default "using UBBCode." Change this to "using HTML and UBBCode." Then click submit.

Like this.

I'm not defending her art. I'm not defending her outrageous theatrics (which have proven quite successful, have they not?)

I'm simply saying that...under the glam and the glitter, there's a stunningly beautiful woman, who is made more attractive (to me) because she makes me search for her beauty, instead of parading it around like a supermodel, like someone who prostitutes her beauty for money. She goes out of her way to be (conventionally) ugly, but that doesn't mean she really is. She makes her beauty that much more alluring because it's not out in front, to be first adored and then discarded when the fickle public gets tired of it...and the public ALWAYS gets tired of it. Instead, she hides it like a priceless diamond, so that it's only visible on occasion, and then only in brief flashes of brilliance.

When I first saw her, I was like "Um. Bleagh. What an ugo." But then, I saw something for a split second and I thought to myself "wait...what was that? Did I see what I thought I saw?" And sure enough, there she was, underneath it all, but only for a second.

There are glimpses of her that I have seen that are breathtakingly beautiful,1:52 in Bad Romance, for example, that stir up every manly feeling I've ever had...the fact that she's crying probably contributes, which always makes me want to be Papa Bear Protector...

Surely...surely...I'm not the only guy on earth who has had a woman take his breath away....

hm

I admit, I romanticize this a lot...but if there's one thing women like, it's romantics....

:applause: Your GF is very lucky.