• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Junkdrawer Feedback Thread

60 posts in this topic

Please tell it like it is. I am no stranger to online sales and buying. In todays cruel world marred with dishonesty you can count on me to make each and every transaction easy and well worth your time. I look to make this thread a well traveled road of good words said.

-chris

Chris sold me a Famous Funnies and it's one of the nicest GA books in my collection. (I wonder what his overcopy looks like? (worship) ) Combined with fast service and bombproof packaging, I'm one happy camper. (thumbs u

Here is a list of those who forgot to post here after I bought or sold comics.

Bought from:

Sufunk, Branjet, Blazing Bob

Sold to: Phil50, Stronguy, ComicDoc, Seank, Lookwhoitis, Whipple

Grinin, Xalechim, HouseofComics.com, Joeypost, Sulpher Server

Kramerica, Cloudofwit

Chris is a great, fun seller who grades accurately, prices fairly, and packs and ships safely and quickly.

I look forward to checking out his store in person down the road and recommend him highly for all transactions here on the boards! (thumbs u

RE: Uncanny X-Men lot signed by Chris Claremont:

Received the books last night and they look awesome! Would definitely do business with Chris again in the future! Thanx!!! (thumbs u

I claimed a freebie off of an auction thread. Packaging for shipping to Canada was very smart: thin enough to qualify for an affordable service, but deceptively strong.

Next time I see something go up for sale, I have complete faith that I can grab it first, and ask questions later! :cloud9:

Was a nice surprise watching one of Chris's fun sales thread and all of

sudden he lists about 7 books in very decent grades and they're all free. :o

I think he did this a few times during that sale and what a very generous

collector and member. :luhv:

The transaction was awesome with great communication, fast secure

shipping and a very nice book very strictly graded. I'll be keeping an eye

out for his next sale and maybe I can buy a book or two this time. (thumbs u

I would highly recommmend any member to buy from Chris with confidence.

Thank you very much,

fay :foryou: