• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Junkdrawer Feedback Thread

60 posts in this topic

MY PLEASURE TO LEAVE AN INCREDIBLE REFERENCE FOR CHRIS:

I met and got to know Chris when he so generously stepped in with his time to help out with the books sold by Greg Chicetti of Cosmic Comics, after his tragic passing.

Chris is the BEST OF THE BEST in my opinion, as he devoted his time, energy and caring to make sure all of the boardies in our community where taken care of during Greg's passing who had sent $ & awaiting books.

Chris drove down to Greg's house as a great friend to Greg and his family, and he took care of all of us boardies as well as helping out Greg's wife during an extremely difficult time.

In short, Chris took care of me personally on books due that were packaged the BEST I have ever received & communicated directly with me 100%!

Chris = HONEST, RELIABLE & 1 OF BEST CGC BOARDIES WE HAVE!!!!!

Just sent this as message to Junkdrawer so cut and paste:

Book received and your service, communications, and everything all around was perfect. Probably the most pleasurable stress free online book buying experience I ever had. Packaging was beyond perfect but I had a feeling it would be based on everything else before that. I'm new here and will be checking your sales often. Thanks so much man.

-eastriver

(Chris)

Bought some books from Chris during his Deflatecon sale. Great thread, prices, packaging, and shipping. I will definitely be watching for his sales threads. Did I mention great freebies?

+1

........ Chris got the best junk I ever had the pleasure of unwrapping :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I know I haven't received my latest book from Chris yet, but it will get here safely. I want to say that Chris is top shelf in my book,you can never go wrong buying from this guy. Chris you have the Oakman seal of approval! (thumbs u

lol You're the best.

I know I haven't received my latest book from Chris yet, but it will get here safely. I want to say that Chris is top shelf in my book,you can never go wrong buying from this guy. Chris you have the Oakman seal of approval! (thumbs u

lol You're the best.

Book arrived in beautiful shape, thanks again brother. :headbang:

Just bought 2 Hulk 181's from Chris and the transaction went as smooth as silk. Chris is a super nice chap and very easy to deal with. Would not hesitate to do business with him again (thumbs u
its a pleasure to do business with guys that use words like Blimey, Bloody, and Chuffed.