• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Junkdrawer Feedback Thread

60 posts in this topic

I bought a slab from Junkdrawer and I am very happy with the transaction. Gives you super sweet deals, ultra fast shipping upon payment, secure packaging, and great communication. Seriously, what more can you ask for from a seller on these boards? Thanks so much for everything!

I guess I never gave you your kudos Chris.I bought a Silver Surfer #4 8.0 off him,and he was awesome.

I mean we had a short time payment plan set up,and we stayed in contact with each other.Just a perfect transaction.I would certainly do business with him again.He is on my short list of buyers to buy from. (thumbs u

Dave

Chris is a great guy! I can't speak to his shipping because I picked up the book in hand at his shop! ;) but really easy going and friendly to deal with! Thanks again!

Oh, and his shop is starting to look great and trying to figure out a way to have my pull list through him for you local guys! (thumbs u

Chris sold me a lot of nice modern ASM.

Delivered Fast and safe, and looking every bit as nice as described.

He knows how to get things done right.

Excellent boardie , I hope to have many more dealings with Chris.

Thank you Sir (worship)

I just picked up some books from Chris' most recent sales thread. The books got to me in near-record time, and everything was fantastic -- great packaging, great grading, and all at a great price. I'll be happy to buy from him again anytime in the future. (thumbs u

Snagged a stack of sweet books from Chris' $15 - $2 sales thread.

Each book looked NM newsstand fresh and all were packed with the care they deserved. Shipped fast too... like I paid and had them in around 38 hours.

Now that's fast!

Great service and won't hesitate to keep spending with the man.

xxx ooo

Rupp