• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - The World is coming to an end...

37 posts in this topic

she reminds me of that green dancing slave girl on the original Star Trek series... grin.gif

Speaking of, is this her 1st appearance?

bolt105.jpg

If she's anything like her dad, this is what will happen...

After opening for one or two artists, will start headlining and will insist on headlining for the rest of her life. Even after she gets old and can't perform any more, she won't step down for ANYBODY who is younger, better, or more talented than she is. Once she wears out her welcome at one record label, she'll switch to another and demand top billing from them.

She'll eventually disappear for a while, then make a comeback wherever she had the most success and was MADE a star, write a book, do well for a while...and then leave again because of a squabble over money. smile.gif

Anyone who's familiar with her dad's career knows what I'm talkin' about. smile.gif

See, just like Hulk told all of us, Hulkamania (or Hoganmania!) will live forever! I'm sure she'll reinvent the world of music, just like her dad revolutionized the wrestling world! Do you think dad played bass on her album? Everyone witnessed Hulk Hogan's musical genius on "The Wrestling Album"......

Whatcha gonna do, when Brooke Hogan runs wild on you, brother?!!!!!!!!! thumbsup2.gif

Cave -

Welcome to the Boards! You're from Brookeville, MD! Do you mean the one in Mont. County, near Olney?

And Banner.....Classic! I may have to save that one as a sig line!!!! 27_laughing.gif

Whatcha gonna do, when Brooke Hogan runs wild on you, brother?thumbsup2.gif

Lay back and enjoy her then.

For a 16 year old she is cute!!

and Legal In some middle eastern Countries