• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When will "The Great Comic Crash" occur?

When will   

189 members have voted

1. 1. When will

66 posts in this topic

What a surprise! 893whatthe.gif JC is the first to post. boo.gif

You really need to put up or shut up. makepoint.gif If you are so confident that a crash is going to occur then be a man and go on the record as to when it will occur. sumo.gif Otherwise you are just blowing smoke as usual. tonofbricks.gif

Once upon a time there was a very, very stupid man. One day, the very, very stupid man started a poll and the poll was very, very stupid too, but the very, very stupid man was very, very homoerotically fixated on a filthy troll named "Jack_Accumulator" who could no more resist insulting the very, very stupid man than he could deny a box of Ho-Ho's. One day, after many, many very, very stupid arguments, the two realized what bungholes they had been and how much they actually loved one another and they bought a Mylar house wallpapered with Byrne artwork and they lived there, unhappily ever after, arguing, for the rest of their days.

The End.

(The names have been changed to protect the innocent.)

Once upon a time there was a very, very stupid man. One day, the very, very stupid man started a poll and the poll was very, very stupid too, but the very, very stupid man was very, very homoerotically fixated on a filthy troll named "Jack_Accumulator" who could no more resist insulting the very, very stupid man than he could deny a box of Ho-Ho's. One day, after many, many very, very stupid arguments, the two realized what bungholes they had been and how much they actually loved one another and they bought a Mylar house wallpapered with Byrne artwork and they lived there, unhappily ever after, arguing, for the rest of their days.

The End.

(The names have been changed to protect the innocent.)

27_laughing.gif

"But what about the crash father, did it ever happen?" confused-smiley-013.gif

You really need to do something other than foolishly investing your money into slabbed funny books, before your half-track mind totally loses it. foreheadslap.gif

C'mon Joe don't hold back....what did you vote for. We are now into month 4 of 94 and I doubt that you have mentioned more than twice your boast that the market crash is going to happen in '94'.

Why is that?

We are now into month 4 of 94 and I doubt that you have mentioned more than twice your boast that the market crash is going to happen in '94'.

Why is that?

Perhaps because I'm not caught in a time-warp, like you apparently are. 27_laughing.gif

We are now into month 4 of 94 and I doubt that you have mentioned more than twice your boast that the market crash is going to happen in '94'.

Why is that?

Perhaps because I'm not caught in a time-warp, like you apparently are. 27_laughing.gif

Ok....brain dead I am but you still haven't answered the question....when in 2004.?

Why is that?

Ok....brain dead I am but you still haven't answered the question....when in 2004.?

893scratchchin-thumb.gifgrin.gifpopcorn.gif