• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When will "The Great Comic Crash" occur?

When will   

189 members have voted

1. 1. When will

66 posts in this topic

What the [!@#%^&^] is your problem, anyway, [!@#%^&^]? WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST WHITE CASTLE?!?!?!?!?!? mad.gif

No problem. It is just my way of saying "howdee" to my troll who seems to crave mass quantities of certain products you can acquire from White Castle a little more than most normal humanbeings. White Castle sliders like most things in life are good in moderation.

What the [!@#%^&^] is your problem, anyway, [!@#%^&^]? WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST WHITE CASTLE?!?!?!?!?!? mad.gif

No problem. It is just my way of saying "howdee" to my troll who seems to crave mass quantities of certain products you can acquire from White Castle a little more than most normal humanbeings. White Castle sliders like most things in life are good in moderation.

Well, all right then. I just won't have anyone besmirching Gutbombs while I draw breath!

Yo donut,

I can have three long boxes shipped via courier from NYC to any Federal building in the DC area for $87,inluding $250,000 insurance.You or someone you trust must be there to sign for them. I guess there are still some perks to being a DOC consultant.

I'll kick in 3% of the deal if Marvelous will match it.Let me know if he will and we'll square away the delivery.Take me a day or two to pick my surplus stock.

Back in the day in NYC, my friends and I called them "Belly Bombers"! They always tasted good going down at 3am on 43rd and Queens Blvd, after a night of hitting all the bars, but oh man, you paid for it the whole next day!!!

Yo donut,

I can have three long boxes shipped via courier from NYC to any Federal building in the DC area for $87,inluding $250,000 insurance.You or someone you trust must be there to sign for them. I guess there are still some perks to being a DOC consultant.

I'll kick in 3% of the deal if Marvelous will match it.Let me know if he will and we'll square away the delivery.Take me a day or two to pick my surplus stock.

Works for me - send it to a friend of mine who works at Labor downtown. Marvelous/Shadroch, PM me. and we'll get it done.

Yo donut,

Works for me - send it to a friend of mine who works at Labor downtown. Marvelous/Shadroch, PM me. and we'll get it done.

First it was going to be 1 or 2 boxes with 300-600 comics and now we are up to 3 boxes or I guess 900 comics. Still haven't received PM of what comics and grades are going to be in the box or boxes from Shady. I would suggest he PMs both of us with the details before he sends anything out to you. Once that information is received you can post it on these boards. Then when you actually receive the comics from Shady you can verify they are the comics in the grades he said they were and post that on these boards. I am thinking I might want to send a lot of those comics from you directly to CGC.