• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

ALLIED COMICS SMALL PRESS SWIMSUIT SPECTACULAR 1995 NM $4

Contains art and pinups by all the 90's hip independent artisits. Includes early Evan Dorkin's Milk & Cheese, Terry Moore's Strangers in Paradise and many more. Pretty darn rare... whens the last time you saw one? If ever.

UPDATE - I thought this book was rare. It isn't! Changed the price to reflect that it isn't. Still cool tho.

sold to whomerjay at 50%

ZOMBIE WAR # 1 & 2 NM - BOTH FOR $10

Pretty hard to find KEVIN EASTMAN (of TMNT fame) production. Joint venture between Tundra and Fantaco. This came out way before zombies got big. Glossy cool covers on both.

sold to OldGuy

XENYA # 1 NM - RARE SANCTUARY PRESS - $15

Very cool book with a fantastic HILDEBRANDT cover. Impossible to find... especially if you're a Hildebrandt collector. Fantastic back cover too.

I have TWO COPIES OF THIS BOOK at $15 each. Better buy it now.

CLOONeython4s0047.jpg

CLOONeython4s0048.jpg

DEMON BEAST INVASION # 1 BARE BEAR PRESS - NM - $8

For the anime lovers. MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE. Rough stuff in this one...not Faust levels... but a lot of the veiny going on here.

I have TWO COPIES of this book at $8 each.

CLOONeython4s0052.jpg

SINNAMON # 4 - CATFISH COMICS - NM $7

This book sported the best covers. I thought for surer Delaney was going to be the next Linsner... but alas, he wasn't. Finding issues of this series is very difficult.

CLOONeython4s0051.jpg