• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

I'm back fellas! Had to take care of some unpleasant business which included a shatload of duct-tape and a lot of plastic. :)

You'll let her out after you get done posting tonight though, right? :foryou:

Let her out? .... oh yeah.... let her out. Sure. Ha ha... hee.... hmmmm. :whistle:

X-MEN - ROGUE MONGOLIAN STAMP 1ST DAY ISSUE $10 EACH

From 1995, these were actual Mongolian stamps issued and date stamp on the day of issue. Cool stuff.

I have TWO ROGUE STAMPS at $10 each. Rare hard to find X-Men item.

CLOONeython4s0046.jpg

ZOMBIE WAR # 1 & 2 NM - BOTH FOR $10

Pretty hard to find KEVIN EASTMAN (of TMNT fame) production. Joint venture between Tundra and Fantaco. This came out way before zombies got big. Glossy cool covers on both.

CLOONeython4s0043.jpg

CLOONeython4s0044.jpg

:takeit:

Start a pile please.

ZOMBIE WAR # 1 & 2 NM - BOTH FOR $10

Pretty hard to find KEVIN EASTMAN (of TMNT fame) production. Joint venture between Tundra and Fantaco. This came out way before zombies got big. Glossy cool covers on both.

:takeit:

Start a pile please.

^^ ... shateth pileth begunit sir ! Many Thanksuth!

The Clooneython IV: Charlie Sheen Quote contest is in full force!

Ramses717 & Snake Eyes are neck and neck over who is going to be taking the entire frickin ROOTS saga.

If you like one of their quotes.... solidify their win. If you don't like their quotes... vote from someone else. JUST VOTE AND HAVE FUN DOING IT!

We have 22 votes right now.... I sure would like to get over 100 votes this time so you have to vote.

ROOTS hangs in the balance! :)

Course I can't even get totallyjem to vote for himself. Really Kev..."0 votes"? Weak son, weak!

VOTE HERE:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4654473&fpart=32

I NEED ROOTS!!!!

A VOTE FOR SNAKE EYES IS A VOTE FOR AMERICA :whistle:

:gossip: UNLESS YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF ANOTHER COUNTRY THEN A VOTE FOR SNAKE EYES IS A VOTE FOR THAT PROUD NATION AS WELL

:juggle:

Just remember it is the week of Heath and the run I am on makes Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them look like droopy-eyed, armless children

REMEMBER SNAKE EYES IS ADDICTED TO WINNING!!!

I NEED ROOTS!!!!

:gossip: UNLESS YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF ANOTHER COUNTRY THEN A VOTE FOR SNAKE EYES IS A VOTE FOR THAT PROUD NATION AS WELL

Just remember it is the week of Heath and the run I am on makes Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them look like droopy-eyed, armless children

can i change my vote. i have been convinced that if i dont vote for snake eyes my country will come after me

I NEED ROOTS!!!!

can i change my vote. i have been convinced that if i dont vote for snake eyes my country will come after me

It is good that you have realized your mistake :foryou: I just pray your country is not the Vatican...I hear they have some badass assassins hm

POSTING NEW AT AROUND 9:30 - 10 EST. Gonna list some cheap Marvel Silver readers and a few other cool books like more NM copies of Omega Men # 3, Daredevil # 1, Marvel Blanks ( sorry Adonis, still no Avengers # 1 first print blanks bud), as well as more assorted filth and shatlackery.

roots2-1.jpg