• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Menage e Trois, Pedigree, ComicConnect, and Comiclink Auction results

298 posts in this topic

Haven't won anything at auction in a while. But it's hard to pass up a Mile High for less than the cost of slabbing. I'm going to crack this out and make it my smelling copy. Anytime I want to smell a Mile High, I'll get this book out. $22? Are you kidding?

lit15.17a.jpg

Best post ever.

It's got a Church, smell and crack(ing), all for $22. (worship)

Haven't won anything at auction in a while. But it's hard to pass up a Mile High for less than the cost of slabbing. I'm going to crack this out and make it my smelling copy. Anytime I want to smell a Mile High, I'll get this book out. $22? Are you kidding?

lit15.17a.jpg

Ahhhh... the smell of a little beaver.... :cloud9:

Think I over paid?

GPA on a 5.0 is right around where you paid, so you're fine unless it's restored or overgraded, neither of which is unheard of, even from Metro. I'd be worried about why they didn't slab this book, but I suppose if their reputation and client base enables them to frequently fetch market price at this grade level anyway, that may be the reason it didn't get slabbed. Or maybe it's because they weren't sure it wouldn't come back lower, hard to say for us just by grading a scan. (shrug)

....some people back off on slabbing big ticket books because the cost is a percentage of the value. An old friend of mine just passed on slabbing his TOS 39 ( 7.0 range) when they quoted him a 300 dollar slabbing fee. Aweek later his cat sunk a claw through the mylar AND the book. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a fiend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. Nice FF 2.

lit15.17a.jpg

Ahhhh... the smell of a little beaver.... :cloud9:

I wonder if Mile High little beaver smells different hm

What is GPA on a Green Lantern 89 in 9.6

Last sale is $320. 3 month average is $286.

Thanks

Then I did pay a bit more for the book but not to much over GPA for a pedigree

Aside from the tape that Cap doesn't look all that bad. Nice pick up.

Yeah the tape bothered me a lil, but after looking at the front and back covers, it just looked flawless! Nice colors, no fading on the reds and blues. I can live with it :grin:

Another small book i got tonight. I REALLY wanted another Suscha book and this one was VERY affordable especially for a 45 year old, very nicely centered Annual with a cover that i really, REALLY like! :cloud9:

sf2.jpg