• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

post your yella timely's!

112 posts in this topic

9.0 Nova Scotia copy :cloud9:

356589-Daring.jpg

i love your book. ricky has a killer copy, as well. after #1, my favorite cover of the run.

He does - it's my former "New Hampshire" (a CGC 9.4, IIRC - need to see a pic of it again. :luhv: )

The book I'd really like to see (and own) is Young Allies 5... :wishluck:

443597-YA5.jpg

Will the 9.4 Chicago Copy do? (shrug)

This one's especially 'kewl' because of the bright yellow on black title and intense lightning bolts...

humantorch_5_CGC.jpg

very nice, but as thread originator/supreme arbiter, i'm going to have to disqualify torch 5---i decree it to be a "black timely." that will take a new thread, my friend. and i'll participate!

:o I thought my po' rejected Human Torch #5 had lots of yeller. :cry:

So, Billy, would this Mystic qualify as a yeller cover, ...or a green cover, under your guidelines? hm

mystik_2vol2_compressed.jpg

i consider this one a close call, and almost posted my own, but at the end of the day i went with it being a "green timely." but with me giving sacentaur a pass on the cap, you, sir, are all good with your cool mystic 2/2!