• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warren_Oates' (Dan) Feedback
3 3

64 posts in this topic

Hey there,

Purchased an X-Men #4 from Dan. Couldnt be happier!! Book arrived very quickly, well packaged, and was exactly as described!! Really cant ask for more than that. If you are thinking about doing business with Dan...think no more my friends!! Great guy all around I will gladly do so myself. Thanks again brother, take care, see you out there!! Gino

Just bought TOD10 off of Dan. He was very pleasant and patient during our entire transaction. He also shipped the book super fast and the book was well protected.

5 Stars all around! I hope to deal with you again Dan!

All the very best,

Lu

Bought a The Shadow # 9 slab and a few raw books from Warren Oates (Dan).  Very easy to deal with.  Packaging was good and I appreciated the freebies thrown in. 

I would not hesitate to buy from Dan again. 

Just bought a couple of books from Dan.  They were as described.  He is a quality grader.  They were shipped securely and promptly.  He is super nice on communications, and he even sent free comics.  What more could you want?  Quality seller.  A+

A few books just arrived from one of his recent sales threads. Managed to snag a few raws, accurate grading, prompt shipping, and securely packaged. Easy transaction and I look forward to more of his sale threads in the future.  Recommended.