• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monsterpalooza 2011 con - Accepting Submissions

5 posts in this topic

Interested in getting your comic books or magazines signed by some of the leading people in the horror industry?

I am accepting submissions for the 2011 Monsterpalooza convention in Southern California April 8th-10th. Please note that virtually all the non-comic guests require an additional autograph fee that will be unknown until the convention. Therefore, I will ask for an average of $30 per signature in advance and will ask for an upper limit that you're willing to spend. Any autograph less than $30 will result in a partial refund, and any excess costs will be billed to you after the convention.

Costs:

Modern comic books: $35 each plus $30 autograph deposit(s) and return shipping

Economy comic books and Magazines: $40 each plus $30 autograph deposit(s) and return shipping

Submission Details:

BOOKS ARE DUE TO ME by Thursday, March 31st. Please PM me with details of what books you want to submit, and I will give you payment details. You can also submit books to me in person at the C2E2 or WonderCon convention. You can mail books to:

Joel Elad

5694 Mission Center Rd, #602-444

San Diego, CA 92108

Monsterpalooza Website

GUESTS:

Malcolm McDowell

Joe Dante (Writer/Director Gremlins, The Howling, Piranha)

Rob Burman (The Thing, new Star Trek movie)

Doug Jones (Hellboy, Fantastic Four 2, Pan's Labyrinth, Mimic)

Michael Westmore (F/X artist, Star Trek)

Robert Picardo

William Stout

Kerry Gammill

Tom Woodruff Jr (F/x artist, Starship Troopers)

Glenn Hetrick (Pumpkinhead)

Don McLeod (Total Recall, The Howling)

Nastassja Kinski

and many more! Check the website!

I just saw a Fangoria w/a Joe Dante interview that I thought about getting for this show. I never thought about the Godzilla comics, but yes, Haruo Nakajima, the actor wearing the Godzilla suit and the stunt choreographer, will be at the show.

I can extend the submission deadline to Tuesday, April 5th, but books really have to be to me NO LATER than Tuesday, April 5th. (or give them to me at WonderCon)

Joel