• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

musicmeta feedback thread
2 2

75 posts in this topic

GREAT transaction!! Michael shipped my books almost immediately and they were packed EXTREMELY securely, what I like to refer to as "a pain in the to unwrap" (which is a good thing when it comes to comic books).

Thanks Michael (thumbs u Hope we can do this again sometime

Got my ASM slabs today. A tank could probably run over this package and my books would be fine.

Thanks for a great transaction.

Really GREAT doing this deal with Gsims718. FAST payment, GREAT Communication and just very friendly to deal with. SUPER KUDOS all the way!

Let's do this again soon!

Michael

I just had the pleasure of doing another deal with Michael... after a 7 year gap since our last one. We used to do many deals in the early "gold rush" CGC era. Nothing has changed. Michael is still one of nicest, easy to deal with collectors in the hobby. (thumbs u

WOW Michael is beyond awesome! What a great and funny guy! He paid super fast and made me laugh often! How could a transaction go any better? It can't! Thanks so much for an awesome transaction!

Johnny

Michael is indeed a comic book packer of the Highest order.

A superb job on packing the Ms Marvel #1-23 for shipment to Canada.

And your grading is stellar.

So let me see.....friendly seller, fast shipment, bomb-proof packaging, stellar grading....what more could a guy ask for?

Thanks again, Michael.

Just did another deal with Michael for another premium copy of the Second Life of Doctor Mirage #1 GOLD.

EVERYthing was as smooth as glass from start to finish (thumbs u !