• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

musicmeta feedback thread
2 2

75 posts in this topic

Got a gorgeous Iron Man 12 from Michael.  Priced very fairly for us Boardies and some of the best & safest packaging I've ever seen.  A fellow collector that is very easy to deal with and I look forward to giving more of his books a new home! :tink:

Bought 5 slabs from Michael.  I've been buying and selling comics online for roughly 20 years, Michael is one of the best, no joke.  Great communication, is willing to work with you on reasonable offers, and some of the most bullet proof shipping you will ever see.  Don't hesitate to buy from him.  I wish all sellers were this good... more so on ebay than the boards:)

A wonderful customer with whom to work! Super friendly. Paid fast. Just a great guy to business with from what I can tell. Highly recommended.

Had yet another great transaction with Michael. Paid fast and made easy deals. Let me say again - highly recommended! 

First time dealing with Mike, he bought a few raw books from me.  Quick pay, pleasure to deal with and hope to do more in the future!

thanks again

Dwayne

Michael recently purchased some books off my latest thread. He is the perfect example of what every board member should strive to be. Michael paid the day I sent the invoice, and communicated his satisfaction the day of arrival of the books. Thanks for a pleasant experience, here's to many more.:foryou:

Michael = awesome!

picked up a few slabs and raw books from him. Packed with great care that ensured they arrived safely.

terrific communication and extremely fair prices as well.

i look forward to picking up additional books from him in the future