• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ghost Town's Feedback Thread
1 1

161 posts in this topic

Barton's a great seller. I PMed him about some individual books he had in lots. Since I was interested in a good number, he re-organized the lots to sell me the books i wanted.

You can't go wrong if you buy from Barton.

Barton is fantastic- the best! The books are always amazing! The packaging is phenomonal! And the shipping is superb!

Stan Lee could not have said it any better.

Thanks Ghost Town for another tremendous transaction!

John

I'll just repeat this over and over again:

Barton is fantastic- the best! The books are always amazing! The packaging is phenomonal! And the shipping is superb!

Thanks Barton for another tremendous transaction!

John

Purchased a small pile of hg bronze books and some mags from Barton. The books are beautiful and the grading is flawless and if it is possible for something to be better than that, the customer service is 110%. And he did all of this in a really (really) bad storm. A special thanks for the books and for all your efforts Barton. :foryou:

I received a batch of tightly graded books that were expertly packed and shipped quickly.

Above that, dealing with Barton was a pleasure and I hope to do so again.

Thank you

Casey

Barton is a fair grader and fast, honest communicator. He was more than accommodating to work out discounted shipping on multiple buys and discounts for being a repeat customer - gotta love it!

Highly recommended. (thumbs u