• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ghost Town's Feedback Thread
1 1

161 posts in this topic

Barton just sold me his recently received under copy of Marvel Premiere #48 (2nd new Ant-Man). Great book, great price and well packaged. Always great working with Barton. (thumbs u

Wow, picked up a total of 79 raw X-Force issues from Barton and honestly was nervous on how they would be received. Never purchased so many raws before in this manner but I have to say this one renewed my hope that a purchase could in fact be flawless.

Shipping was phenomenal

Getting exactly what I was needing was a simple PM away

Condition...let's just say I am willing to turn this entire thing around as a pregrade 9.8 without much fear here.

Absolutely amazing transaction.

Thank you for everything and simply being awesome.

I bought a couple of high grade Star Wars books from Barton. Excellent communication, super packaging and good grading. He's professional and a nice guy, too.

Thanks again, Barton!

Just completed my first transaction with Barton, and I could not be any happier. :cloud9: The books were absolutely beautiful and were shipped lightning-fast and secure. Add in great communication, and I'm looking forward to buying from him again in the future. (thumbs u

just had my first transaction with Barton and it was all smooth sailing!Books came in it felt right after I bought them!Awesome!thanks and everything was in said grade or better and great packaging and speedy shipping!thanks again Barton!

regards,

George

I just received a few sweet Bronze age books from Barton. One of the best on the boards and one of my favorite people to buy from. He knows how to pack comics for shipping and he knows how to grade...most of all, he knows how to treat people.

I always look forward to his sales.

Thanks again

Casey

Purchased 4 slabs and over 40 hg raw Bronze & Modern books from Barton, over his last few threads, and I've lost track of how many deals this is now but once again 100% satisfied. Packaging, shipping, grading and customer service are all top of the line. Many thanks Barton, I'm very grateful. :)

Cheers,

R

Received four sweet books from Barton expertly packaged and shipped right away.

Thanks again!!!