• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ghost Town's Feedback Thread
1 1

161 posts in this topic

Just received the latest shipment of books from Barton's vault.

Always a pleasure dealing with him. His knowledge and communication are the best, and no one has a better eye for books than him.

Thanks again Barton (worship)(worship)(worship)

Just received the latest shipment of books from Barton's vault.

Always a pleasure dealing with him. His knowledge and communication are the best, and no has a better eye for books than him.

Thanks again Barton (worship)(worship)(worship)

I'm just going to go x 2 on this. Just got two nice slabs yesterday from Barton.

Perfect transaction! My books got caught up in customs and he genuinely tried to help by initiating a search - books arrived safe and sound with excellent communication. Definitely recommend purchasing through this seller! Packaging was excellent!

Troy (dreamsleep)

Barton's sale threads for me are like catnip to a cat -- irresistible.  :cloud9:  He always offers such amazing books, served up priced well, shipped super-fast, and packaged ridiculously well -- once I look in his threads, it's impossible for me to keep from picking up something (and it usually ends up a lot of somethings by the time I'm done).

His latest thread was yet another example of why he's one of the best sellers here.  I snagged a few choice beauties from him, and I'll be right there again when the time for his next sales thread comes.  You should be too. (thumbsu