• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your favorite all time

30 posts in this topic

to me, this is the most disturbing comic cover ever printed, and thats why i love it. The Imagery of the woman transforming from beauty to monster would play on the aveage 11 years olds fear/disgust of girls, the snakes add deep rooted biblical evil, and the fingernails are actually IN the eyes, which adds a particularly gruesome touch most other horror covers fell short of. This is such a nightmarish image, it just hits you right in the subconscious!!!

444136-thing7.jpg

444136-thing7.jpg.387cbc8273233e054d7cb4057e7a4bc9.jpg

Your More Fun 65 cover is a classic. It brings to mind one of my all time favorite Detective Covers. Here is the Mile High copy:

444125-scan0008.jpg

Did you buy that directly from Gary Carter? I remember seeing that in SD for many years, along with about 10 other pre-hero issues.

Timely

Mystery Men 3 was on my want list for about 24 years. I have seen a few every now and then but always missed out some how until this one. Here is another great one, Wonderworld 7.

444887-wonderworld7_s.jpg

Awesome... looks exactly like the aliens from Mars Attacks! without their helmets.

grin.gif