• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OMG- check this killer book out!

54 posts in this topic

the bottom of that book looks terrible. the label may fetch 6 large but the book itself....

+1

For all the talk of "weak" 9.6-9.8 coming from the Suscha ped, i havent seen any that had corners nearly as bad as this one. With the top AND bottom corner showing a lot of wear, thats a pretty weak 9.6 imo (thumbs u

the bottom of that book looks terrible. the label may fetch 6 large but the book itself....

+1

For all the talk of "weak" 9.6-9.8 coming from the Suscha ped, i havent seen any that had corners nearly as bad as this one. With the top AND bottom corner showing a lot of wear, thats a pretty weak 9.6 imo (thumbs u

if i sent that book into CGC i would get a 7.5. maybe im just unlucky or cant see a stain lol. go suscha!! hehe

You guys are getting wacked out by the ultra-large Heritage scans, me-thinks. Go into their archives and peruse the large scans of other SA Marvels that graded 9.6.

For me, the miswrap is the biggest negative for this comic.

You guys are getting wacked out by the ultra-large Heritage scans, me-thinks. Go into their archives and peruse the large scans of other SA Marvels that graded 9.6.

For me, the miswrap is the biggest negative for this comic.

Nah, i'm just messing with the Suscha haters.

It's a nice book for sure but if it said "Suscha News" on the right side of the label, there'd be 10 people posting right now about the gift grades the Suscha ped got. 9.6's have faults, thats why theyre 9.6 not 10.0.

for me a 9.6 means you should not be able to see any defects. maybe 1 or 2 but nothing serious. I guess it could fall into that but it looks like 2 tears on the bottom and the top corner is rubbed pretty well. I also see one non-color breaking spine stress.

Ben, how about just confining all posts about Twin Cities books to one dedicated thread, instead of starting a new thread about every Twin Cities book.

where's the fun in that?