• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wayyyyy off track..my daughters wedding

49 posts in this topic

Sooo, my 26 yr old got married this weekend with perfect weather and everyone had a great time. These are only a few pics but wanted to share them as the very proud father. :) Myself, wife, and son are in the pictures as well.

Wasn't sure if I could post here or the water cooler so I apoligize in advance.

Not sure what CGC would grade them but in my book they are a 10 ! :grin:

wedding1.jpg

wedding2.jpg

wedding3.jpg

wedding4.jpg

candacebridepic.jpg

I know right I think her dress probably cost more than my entire wedding all total lol

Wife's got a nice dress very stylish for a mother of the bride dress. My dress for Pam's wedding was a complete disaster..it arrived the day before and basically looked like one of the robes the dementors of azkaban wear..and was 4 sizes too big too boot lol

Her dress is all fancy and well fitting..

Yet another member of the CGC board smashing comic book nerd stereo types with a very attractive lady!!

Thanks guys, the wedding was at the Bonaventure country club in Weston Florida. About 2 hours from where we live but the bride and groom only about 25 minutes.

SR

I knew it looked familiar. I live in Weston! Thanks for the invite :sumo::). :jokealert:

Great place to have a wedding!

you are blessed with a lovely wife and beautiful family...

Congrats!

:applause:

oh yeah, I guess only the cool guys go to wear the black converses!

lol

My son was SOOOOO pizzed at me, he had them also, and I left them at the house before we left...it was a pretty cool idea, the groom gave all of them the "throwback" cons!

I know right I think her dress probably cost more than my entire wedding all total lol

Wife's got a nice dress very stylish for a mother of the bride dress. My dress for Pam's wedding was a complete disaster..it arrived the day before and basically looked like one of the robes the dementors of azkaban wear..and was 4 sizes too big too boot lol

all about you. always not sure.

On a good note, congrats, you have a beautiful family Steve.

Congrats (thumbs u

I tried to get my wife to let me wear cons to our wedding. She grumbled something about how her mother was right, should have listened, etc....