• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wayyyyy off track..my daughters wedding

49 posts in this topic

I know right I think her dress probably cost more than my entire wedding all total lol

Wife's got a nice dress very stylish for a mother of the bride dress. My dress for Pam's wedding was a complete disaster..it arrived the day before and basically looked like one of the robes the dementors of azkaban wear..and was 4 sizes too big too boot lol

all about you. always not sure.

Please chill, it's ok for others to share their personal experiences here on the boards, even in threads they didn't start.

Congratulations, Steve!

Now when did you decide the Mr. Clean look was for you? :o

Hey Bob,

Well it all started when the horseshoe in the front wasn't growing back anymore lol

My son loves to bust my stones about it, so I made sure he knows it was all good until we had him, then I started losing my hair...I don't think that should affect his mental state of mind growing up at all...its the ole jewish guilt trick :devil:

I know right I think her dress probably cost more than my entire wedding all total lol

Wife's got a nice dress very stylish for a mother of the bride dress. My dress for Pam's wedding was a complete disaster..it arrived the day before and basically looked like one of the robes the dementors of azkaban wear..and was 4 sizes too big too boot lol

all about you. always not sure.

Please chill, it's ok for others to share their personal experiences here on the boards, even in threads they didn't start.

I like not*sure*'s side notes... they make her a real person, and someone I would get along with at that.

@rube11 - Absolutely beautiful fsmily, msn... Congratulations on giving your daughter away. Hope the new couple has a long and happy life together!

You are a very proud Papa I'm sure. Best of luck to the newlyweds.

On Sep 17th I will get to see my only daughter (also age 26) married.

On Sep 18th I turn the big 50.

Should be a fun weekend.

Must sell lots of comics.