• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011 DWC East Coast Legends Tour

196 posts in this topic

you have no worries. why didnt you just hand deliver the book lol

Very true, just some time constraints and we are on complete opposite sides of the city. Thanks for that, I know DWC has an outstanding reputation, this was just the first time I took advantage of one of their opps. [thumbsup]

Very true, just some time constraints and we are on complete opposite sides of the city. Thanks for that, I know DWC has an outstanding reputation, this was just the first time I took advantage of one of their opps. [thumbsup]

Same here I goofed up a couple of things as well like not including the $15 for return shipping in my first payment ... opps lol

Sorry for the slow response. We had to prep and pack over 400 books for the trip. I am pretty sure I remember seeing your books. But you have a tracking receipt then you should be fine.

Todays visit was with Joe Sinnott whom we spent over 3 hours hanging out with. He signed a few books, told a story, signed some more and talked some more. You get the idea. We will start to upload some pictures tonight. Tomorrow is Joe Simon. Until then. Ta ta.

Todays visit was with Joe Sinnott whom we spent over 3 hours hanging out with. He signed a few books, told a story, signed some more and talked some more. You get the idea. We will start to upload some pictures tonight. Tomorrow is Joe Simon. Until then. Ta ta.
Groovy! I love knowing I have books getting signed. (thumbs u