• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you think these spideys are undervalued?

32 posts in this topic

spidey 31 and spidey 26

1st gwen stacy and harry osborn and 1st Patch and CRime Master.

been under the radar for awhile? or already well known minor keys?

31 should be same value as 1st Mary jane- is it same value in overstreet?

discuss

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fdefault%2Easp%3FFocused%3D1%26pg%3D2%23Item%5F884669&id=884669

http://comics.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=7033&LotIdNo=50305

http://comics.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=7033&LotIdNo=50303

Twin Cities Thread in Disguise. :taptaptap:

isn't disguised very well

Well he kept it out of the title, and kept it out of the 1st post....

He's broken his caps lock ocd and moved directly to Twin Cities ocd.

howd you guys know?

damn youre good

So are they paying you by the thread?

It's not by the post obviously. Otherwise you could have kept one Twin Cities thread and posted there instead of the constant carpet bombing.

howd you guys know?

damn youre good

So are they paying you by the thread?

It's not by the post obviously. Otherwise you could have kept one Twin Cities thread and posted there instead of the constant carpet bombing.

:boo::boo:doh!

I think Spidey comics are under represented in the marketplace and we need more threads by Ben on the subject.

I think Spidey comics are under represented in the marketplace and we need more threads by Ben on the subject.

On the subject of spideys or Twin Cities books?

We only need 3 or 4 more Twin Cities threads before they qualify for their own sub forum.

We only need 3 or 4 more Twin Cities threads before they qualify for their own sub forum.

Do you think if we take a vote that most members will approve of the new sub forum?

Do you think if we take a vote that most members will approve of the new sub forum?

If for no other reason than to have a comic forum leper colony within which to quarantine and ostracize these threads, YES.

If for no other reason than to have a comic forum leper colony within which to quarantine and ostracize these threads, YES.

Ben hardly ever posts in any other forums besides General, so you can set up all the sub-forums you want, he will still continue to act just as inconsiderately as ever in General.