• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This place sucks. You people are LAME.

80 posts in this topic

I had WORK to do today! Actual, contracted work! The glass has been cut, and was ready to be installed into the door, plus I needed to put some moulding up and some other miscellania...and instead I wasted the ENTIRE DAY bickering back and forth with you nerds!

:cloud9:

My customer is SO not gonna be happy....

I had WORK to do today! Actual, contracted work! The glass has been cut, and was ready to be installed into the door, plus I needed to put some moulding up and some other miscellania...and instead I wasted the ENTIRE DAY bickering back and forth with you nerds!

He's probably not going to pay you with Paypal Personal now.

lol

She writes checks.

lol

The fact that you actually sat here and bickered with these comic dorks all day really says it all. hm

but...but....but....

It's like crack to a $2 hooker in Santa Monica!

There are times when you have to be the bigger person. :gossip:

She writes checks.

I am going to go back to the other thread where you were giving advice on running a business. I am sure there's something there that can help you here.

Just hang on.....

She writes checks.

I am going to go back to the other thread where you were giving advice on running a business. I am sure there's something there that can help you here.

Just hang on.....

QUIET!

You'll ruin the mystique!

The fact that you actually sat here and bickered with these comic dorks all day really says it all. hm

but...but....but....

Not if you're doing it purely for entertainment value....

:whistle:

but...but....but....

Not if you're doing it purely for entertainment value....

:whistle:

Mmmhmm. zzz

Paypal's policies hurts small business and I don't care how many threads I read here that try to convince me otherwise.

This OP has suffered and I support him and shame on those that support the policies of corporations like Paypal :rulez:

Yeah, WTF? Even I took like a 7 hour break to go stick pins in my RMA voodoo doll.