• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This place sucks. You people are LAME.

80 posts in this topic

I had WORK to do today! Actual, contracted work! The glass has been cut, and was ready to be installed into the door, plus I needed to put some moulding up and some other miscellania...and instead I wasted the ENTIRE DAY bickering back and forth with you nerds!

:cloud9:

My customer is SO not gonna be happy....

Yeah, WTF? Even I took like a 7 hour break to go stick pins in my RMA voodoo doll.

Ok, this made me lol

Thankfully, the job has been delayed by other considerations, so it really was a judgement call to go up today. I only have about 4 hours of work right now, and it makes much more sense to go up when everything is ready, getting a full day in, rather than two half days.

Especially with the price of gas here. $4.29! :eek:

Ok, I want an RMA voodoo doll...

Maybe that's my next entrepreneurial venture...

You are too late. We've already gone into production. The first 300 units sold in less than 5 minutes. Somebody mentioned them on these very forums and they just sold like hot cakes. It's crazy. I don't understand it. (shrug)

We'll worry about the whole likeness rights issue after i've collected my beeeeeiilllions!!!!! :banana:

You are too late. We've already gone into production. The first 300 units sold in less than 5 minutes. Somebody mentioned them on these very forums and they just sold like hot cakes. It's crazy. I don't understand it. (shrug)

I bought 200 thinking it'd be a way to finally take him off of mental ignore. I'm thinking I'll probably go through those all within a week or two if I actually start reading his posts again, so I'm skeptical this solution will work for me. :makepoint:

I bought 200 thinking it'd be a way to finally take him off of mental ignore. I'm thinking I'll probably go through those all within a week or two if I actually start reading his posts again, so I'm skeptical this solution will work for me. :makepoint:

200!!! :o

Do you know what that means?

You get the 1/1, collector's edition version. It talks!!!! You pull the string and it says 3 unique phrases:

1. "take charge of your life, you poopy head"

2. "without merit, without merit, without merit"

3. "hockeyguy is my hero"

:grin:

You get the 1/1, collector's edition version. It talks!!!! You pull the string and it says 3 unique phrases:

1. "take charge of your life, you poopy head"

2. "without merit, without merit, without merit"

3. "hockeyguy is my hero"

Wow, THANKS! But if there's only one of them, I'm afraid it may be wasted on me. As soon as it spit that second phrase beyond the second or third time, I would become uncontrollably compelled to either rip it to shreds or repeatedly pee all over it. :blush:

My New rule of thumb concerning Comics General:

If any thread has 50+ new posts in the span of an hour, I don't click on it.. No good can come of it.

I'm starting to think this way too :P

If any thread has 50+ new posts in the span of an hour, I don't click on it.. No good can come of it.

It used to mean a thread was going strong on a highly compelling topic, but overwhelmingly more often than not, it now means whoever at the time tends to spout the most outrageous or arrogant compostable_fertilizer is on a spree that day. :eek::popcorn:

It used to mean a thread was going strong on a highly compelling topic, but overwhelmingly more often than not, it now means whoever at the time tends to spout the most outrageous or arrogant compostable_fertilizer is on a spree that day. :eek::popcorn:

All the really good CGC scandals have been done to death! :cry:

and James, your choice of animated GIFs in your sig line has ranged from the amusing to the downright disturbing. I suggest professional help. :P

I once farted in front of my girlfriend, from the look in her face, I think I sharted :(

I appreciate your high-quality, compelling post and hope it generates the volume of traffic this forum has sorely lacked of late. :golfclap::wishluck:

Ok, I want an RMA voodoo doll...

Maybe that's my next entrepreneurial venture...

Waiting for the Larry's Comics special edition. :wishluck:

I once farted in front of my girlfriend, from the look in her face, I think I sharted :(

I appreciate your high-quality, compelling post and hope it generates the volume of traffic this forum has sorely lacked of late. :golfclap::wishluck:

Considering it happened 30 minutes ago, it's officially confirmed: Girls hate loud squichee sounds, and Hanes should never ever, I mean ever, be bought white.

I once farted in front of :cool:

my girlfriend, from the look in her face, I think I sharted :(

lol with all that stink can you blame her

my poop don't stink, you've mistaken me with another.. :cool:

No need to be a . This is a fun thread.

This typically happens when you eat too much Mexican.

lol

:gossip: For those wondering, this thread isn't a complaint. It's a compliment that you dorks are entertaining enough for me to want to put off responsibilities for an afternoon. I've thought this many times, and so have others...Dale just mentioned it the other day. You people must simply stop being so damn interesting.

:cloud9:

and James, your choice of animated GIFs in your sig line has ranged from the amusing to the downright disturbing. I suggest professional help. :P

I hope you don't mean my current GIF--it's absolutely fantastic. lol I assure you that no cats were harmed in any way in the production of it, although I can definitely assure you they were extremely confused. :eek: