• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This place sucks. You people are LAME.

80 posts in this topic

You are too late. We've already gone into production. The first 300 units sold in less than 5 minutes. Somebody mentioned them on these very forums and they just sold like hot cakes. It's crazy. I don't understand it. (shrug)

I bought 200 thinking it'd be a way to finally take him off of mental ignore. I'm thinking I'll probably go through those all within a week or two if I actually start reading his posts again, so I'm skeptical this solution will work for me. :makepoint:

No need to be a . This is a fun thread.

Since I've said this same sort of thing to joe_collector half a dozen times, I'm getting a strong since of deja vu, but here goes anyway--I'm consciously a about a hundred times less than you're subconsciously one out of arrogance, and I shudder to think how much of your Freudian id would spray the walls of this place brown if more people didn't make semi-frequent attempts to make you aware of what you're doing. :eek: JC has never gotten over his narcissism, but he did greatly get it in check...I can only pray you eventually do the same since like him, you're a great thinker with plenty of good things to say. (thumbs u

You are too late. We've already gone into production. The first 300 units sold in less than 5 minutes. Somebody mentioned them on these very forums and they just sold like hot cakes. It's crazy. I don't understand it. (shrug)

I bought 200 thinking it'd be a way to finally take him off of mental ignore. I'm thinking I'll probably go through those all within a week or two if I actually start reading his posts again, so I'm skeptical this solution will work for me. :makepoint:

No need to be a . This is a fun thread.

Since I've said this same sort of thing to joe_collector half a dozen times, I'm getting a strong since of deja vu, but here goes anyway--I'm consciously a about a hundred times less than you're subconsciously one out of arrogance, and I shudder to think how much of your Freudian id would spray the walls of this place brown if more people didn't make semi-frequent attempts to make you aware of what you're doing. :eek: JC has never gotten over his narcissism, but he did greatly get it in check...I can only pray you eventually do the same since like him, you're a great thinker. (thumbs u

So much for mentally ignoring me.

Again...stop being a . Your sense of self is wildly inflated, and your impression of me is wildly inaccurate. Your assesment of me is absolute wildly_fanciful_statement. Comparing me to JC proves that. "Make me aware of what I'm doing"...? :screwy: yeah, I clearly have no clue what I'm saying, and it's only the patient and caring retraint put on me by others that keeps me from doing...whatever the hell you think it is I would do. lol You have no CLUE what *I* have chosen not to say around here, because of SELF-control. To suggest that THIS board keeps anyone in restraint is the biggest joke of the year.

THIS board? This board is the absolute antithesis of restraint. You want REAL restraint, go spend some time on the coin forums. They will teach you what it really means to not be a passive/aggressive d-bag. You can't even do what you say you do, and you want to talk about restraining OTHERS? Are you HIGH?

Arrogant son of a gun, aintcha? My God, you make me look like Mother Theresa.

Again...stop being a . Your sense of self is wildly inflated, and your impression of me is wildly inaccurate. Your assesment of me is absolute wildly_fanciful_statement. Comparing me to JC proves that.

I agree, there's a HUGE difference between you and JC--he usually seems aware when he's being an arrogant . I can't tell that you have any situational sense of it at all, just a general sense that you can at times be that way but you don't know when. hm(shrug)

I had a breakfast sandwich for lunch.

I had breakfast for lunch.

Two eggs sunny up, snausages, potato pancakes and brown toast. Washed it down with a green tea.

:cloud9:

Again...stop being a . Your sense of self is wildly inflated, and your impression of me is wildly inaccurate. Your assesment of me is absolute wildly_fanciful_statement. Comparing me to JC proves that.

I agree, there's a HUGE difference between you and JC--he usually seems aware when he's being an arrogant . I can't tell that you have any situational sense of it at all, just a general sense that you can at times be that way but you don't know when. hm(shrug)

Seriously, are you high? You see time after time after time people reading things that aren't there, people with such delicate sensibilities that they get upset if you look at them the wrong way, endless complaints of people not bothering to read AND comprehend what someone else has to say....and you think YOU know when someone is "being arrogant" all the time?

lol

No, it couldn't POSSIBLY be your own bias coloring your perception. No, can't be that. You're much, much too intelligent for that.

;)

(That last statement was sarcasm, in case you were wondering.)

Two eggs sunny up, snausages, potato pancakes and brown toast. Washed it down with a green tea.

I had oatmeal, hash brown, and cinnamon melts at McDonald's. I know, I know. But the oatmeal cancels out the cinnamon melts, right...?

:wishluck:

I had oatmeal, hash brown, and cinnamon melts at McDonald's. I know, I know. But the oatmeal cancels out the cinnamon melts, right...?

No way! I had (diet) Green Tea too! That stuff is addicting.

What kind of green tea? I'm growing fond of the AZ Green Tea with honey and ginseng.

Only if it 'works'.

Lipton Diet Green Tea is like crack for gingers.

It's also like crack for non-gingers. I am going to start buying it by the case.

lipton_green_tea.jpg

I really, really like this stuff.

Not diet, though.

I work in an office building full of heavy people. Most all drinks in the vending machines are diet. :frustrated: