• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This place sucks. You people are LAME.

80 posts in this topic

I had a breakfast sandwich for lunch.

I had breakfast for lunch.

Two eggs sunny up, snausages, potato pancakes and brown toast. Washed it down with a green tea.

:cloud9:

What kind of green tea? I'm growing fond of the AZ Green Tea with honey and ginseng.

No idea, I didn't bother looking into the tea kettle. It was hot green tea.

:grin:

Two eggs sunny up, snausages, potato pancakes and brown toast. Washed it down with a green tea.

What kind of green tea? I'm growing fond of the AZ Green Tea with honey and ginseng.

I absolutely cannot have hot tea without milk/cream. Must be my English roots showing.

I absolutely cannot have hot tea without milk/cream. Must be my English roots showing.

Milk (just a splash) and a dollop of sugar.

(thumbs u

I don't care what anyone says about you, hippie. :grin: Anybody who has breakfast food at a meal other than breakfast is a ING MAN'S MAN! (thumbs u

I have been enjoying soft-boiled eggs lately.

I don't care what anyone says about you, hippie. :grin: Anybody who has breakfast food at a meal other than breakfast is a ING MAN'S MAN! (thumbs u

I have been enjoying soft-boiled eggs lately.

It's become almost a tradition. Sometimes my kids ask for it when we go out to eat as well.

:headbang:

A properly hard boiled egg is the perfect snack. Except for the gas.

No eggs before Mid-Ohio.

(tsk)

I may bring a dozen in a Coleman cooler. Especially if I am rooming with AC. :devil:

Put a six pack of skunky beer in that cooler too and you won't have to worry about some rabid collector getting into your longbox while you're digging through it. Or the table you're at.

lol

A properly hard boiled egg is the perfect snack. Except for the gas.

No eggs before Mid-Ohio.

(tsk)

I may bring a dozen in a Coleman cooler. Especially if I am rooming with AC. :devil:

Put a six pack of skunky beer in that cooler too and you won't have to worry about some rabid collector getting into your longbox while you're digging through it. Or the table you're at.

lol

I would think almost everyone on this forum would have to admit that they have carpet-bombed a convention floor a time or two. I am particularly fond of cropdusting Richie Muchin's tables . . .

That's been my summer beverage of choice for a couple years now, when on the road.

Far less sugar than the soda I used to drink. I can't give up sugar entirely because I can't stand diet.