• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just a few books, Surfer and Amazing Spidey,just added Hulk 102 AND MORE!

27 posts in this topic

Just 2 books offered for now... 1 I have in hand, the other will be here tomorrow.

Same ole rules apply. :rulez::blahblah:

:takeit: Is the winner, pm's always welcome, etc.

Any questions give a shout..

Prices are SHIPPED.

Here they are and thanks for looking!

Silver Surfer #14 CGC 9.6 WHITE pages $1100

Last year this book was around the $2k + mark, lately prices all over the place.

ss14.jpg

Next is the book I will have back tomorrow.

Amazing Spider-man #19 CGC 9.4 ow/w $1250

Maybe one day I'll be in a position to own one of those beautiful books. Always feel like a Dickens novel orphan, looking in the window of a restaurant I can never eat in. :lol:

Amazing books, good luck!

Thanks guys :blush:
Steve -

Would you mind posting some CGC submission failures for sale..., for us window-shoppers? Maybe we could afford one of those....,

Thanks guys :blush:
Steve -

Would you mind posting some CGC submission failures for sale..., for us window-shoppers? Maybe we could afford one of those....,

Laughing...err I don't have those books at the moment. If I do they usually go up on ebay starting at the .99 price WHICH I am pretty sure your familiar with :)

I do have some kinda high grade Marvel Treasury Editions that will go up for sale when I get a chance to take some pics of them (thumbs u

2 more books to add tonight as I am heading out shortly, 1 was listed before but now a price drop, the other first time.

Captain America #100 9.6 ANOTHER REAL BEAUT with great centering. Price drop to $2700

cap100.jpg

Invaders #1 9.8 $300

invaders1.jpg