• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PARADISE COMICS TORONTO COMICON 2004 JUNE 18-20

175 posts in this topic

Will CGC only be accepting subissions or will they pre-screen in Toronto

DAM60 will be happy to Pre-Screen your books in Toronto! acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

although don't waste my time with anything other than DCs cloud9.gif

CGC will be accepting submissions at the Toronto show. If people are interesting in getting books prescreened they should get in touch with me. We can send books to CGC for a pre screen but I require a minimum of 10 comics for the specific tier. Please contact me for more info. If you'd like an opinion of your books I would be happy to have a look at them at the store.

Thanks

Peter Dixon

Paradise Comics

416 487-9807

info@paradisecomics.com

Yes, he is. He contacted us yesterday to say he was in.

Unfortunately Andy Lee can't make it.

Kev

Is it True with Rob Van Dam or was that a Pipe dream

Nothing is definite yet as we are still waiting to hear back from him, but yes there is a very good chance that Rob Van Dam will be at the convention.

He's interested, we're interested... we just have to work on the particulars and make sure that his schedule is open that weekend.

If everything works out there will be a very big announcement about this and we'll be promoting his appearance like mad.

Kev

Nothing is definite yet as we are still waiting to hear back from him, but yes there is a very good chance that Rob Van Dam will be at the convention.

He's interested, we're interested... we just have to work on the particulars and make sure that his schedule is open that weekend.

If everything works out there will be a very big announcement about this and we'll be promoting his appearance like mad.

Kev

Todd MacFarlane?

Stan Lee

Aria Giovanni devil.gif

Kev

Todd MacFarlane?

Stan Lee

Aria Giovanni devil.gif

No, RVD.

Kev

Todd MacFarlane?

Stan Lee

Aria Giovanni devil.gif

No, RVD.

I know!!

The other Three were a request to get them to Toronto

Kev

Todd MacFarlane?

Stan Lee

Aria Giovanni devil.gif

No, RVD.

I know!!

The other Three were a request to get them to Toronto

Sorry, I've reading the damn Wizard First posts, and my sense of humour left me about 2 hours ago.

Alex

Just wanted to let you know that ROB VAN DAM will be at the Toronto Comicon 2004 on June 18-20.

Kev

No ASIA?

No ARIA?

I have to agree with Ares. I think you need to bring at least one pair of nice boobs to the show (not including Doug and Tim).

I have to agree with Ares. I think you need to bring at least one pair of nice boobs to the show (not including Doug and Tim).

The SS Nazi says, "No more signatures for you!!!" devil.gif